Artventure is a non-profit organisation whose mission is to work with the communities of Peterhead to stimulate and enable the development of cultural activities, promote, support and sustain our cultural identity and celebrate our cultural heritage.
To achieve this, we work with different groups and partners on projects such as:
- Our annual Photo Competition, sponsored by William McNeil Photography
- Funding the live street theatre show “Blootoon Picaroons”
- Supporting local artist Steven Rae to complete the commission “Timeless”
- Hosting the Peterhead Cultural & Arts Network Event
- And more, which you can find details of on our “Current Projects” page.
Our core aim is to support local artists, entertainers and musicians while also attracting those outwith the town to invest their talent in Peterhead.