We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. In this Privacy Notice we explain how we will handle and use your personal information.
For the purposes of Data Protection Laws, we will be the controller of your personal information and will comply with the Data Protection Laws when handling and using your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
-Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and page views
-Information that you provide to us including your name and email address to receive email notifications of newsletters and/or other information from us.
-Information that you provide to us when using the above services on our website.
-Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
We will use the personal information that you provide to us through our website to:
– Administer our website and Improve Our Website
– Allow you to use the services available on our website
– Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
– Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you
– Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
We will not share your personal information with any third parties, except as set out below.
We may share your personal information for the following Reasons::
– Where the law requires us to;
– For any court proceedings in which we are involved;
– To protect our legal rights; and
– For the purposes of fraud prevention.
Data Protection Laws require us to have a legal reason for handling and using your personal information.
If you are 12 years of age and above, by providing any personal information to us when communicating through our website services (e.g. enquiries), and other information and accepting cookies, you give your consent for us to handle and use your personal information for the above purposes. Your consent will be our legal reason for the purposes of complying with the Data Protection Laws.
If you are under the age of 12 years, you will need ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to register and / or communicate through our website on your behalf or for them to provide artventure with their consent for you to communicate with us through our website.
If you provide us with personal information relating to a person of 12 years of age and above, you confirm that you have informed them of our identity, the content of this Privacy Notice and that they have provided their consent to their personal information being handled and used by us for the above purposes.
If the other person whose personal information you provide to us is below 12 years of age, we will require verifiable parental consent before we will handle and use such personal information about that person.
In both of these circumstances, that person’s consent or parental consent, as the case may be, will be our legal reason for the purposes of complying with the Data Protection Laws.
We will keep mailing list personal information for as long as you wish to continue to receive information from us. If you no longer wish to receive information from us you can unsubscribe from communications at any time.
We will keep enquiry communications (received via email(s) and/or online contact form) containing personal information:
– Where the law requires us to and in line with our retention arrangements;
– If the personal information is relevant to any court proceedings in which we are involved;
– To protect our legal rights; and
– For the purposes of fraud and credit risk prevention.
We will comply with Data Protection Laws if handling and using your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice requires us to transfer your personal information to organisations in countries outside the European Economic Area.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and will store your personal information on secure servers.
Please be aware that sending information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information if you send it to us over the internet.
You have the right to:
– Receive transparent information e.g. this Privacy Notice
– Access personal information – you have the right to request access to personal information held about you and can do this by contacting our Data Protection Officer (contact details are provided below)
– Erase personal information – you can either request that your personal information be removed or you can unsubscribe from communications
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal information – you can request your information to be updated
– Restrict personal information while, for example, a request for rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal information is being reviewed by us
– Object to our handling and using of your personal information in defined circumstances
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of such third parties.
Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
If you have any concerns with how we have handled and used your personal information, you should contct us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
as we would welcome the opportunity to work with you to resolve any complaint.
If you are still dissatisfied, you can submit a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) either by telephone or by completing an online form. The ICO’s contact details are as follows:
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Website link: https://ico.org.uk/concer